‘We’ refers to Silver Roots.
‘You’ refers to the customer.
1. Due to the natural variation of plants, the plant you receive may differ slightly from the one pictured on our website. Plants cannot be returned purely based on these slight variations. Plants are shipped in nursery pots only, not the ceramic pots seen in the pictures on the website, unless stated otherwise in the description.
2. We currently only ship goods within the UK. Orders placed for delivery outside of the UK will not be accepted.
3. If you wish to cancel an order, it must be done so before the order is dispatched. Cancellation can be done by emailing email@example.com.
We are not responsible for damage to/loss of plants caused by the wrong address being supplied, the plant being left in extreme weather conditions, or delay in receiving the plants due to you not being present when the plants are delivered.
4. If you have ordered a plant which is not in stock, we will attempt to contact you to offer a substitution or refund. If you do not reply to this contact within 48 hours then a refund will be issued whilst the remaining items in the order will be shipped.
5. If you receive a damaged plant, this must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the plant. You must email with clear, detailed pictures and/or videos of the damage and the packaging. We will either offer a partial refund of any damaged plants; or you can return damaged plants at your own expense for a refund. Circumstances can vary, so we will make these decisions at our own discretion. Please note that refunds will not include any shipping costs. If within 7 days of arrival your plant gets root rot and you have not watered it since the plant has been delivered, you may be entitled to a refund depending on the circumstances.
This also means you should check your plant on arrival to determine if your plant is wet or dry, this will then help you gauge if it needs to be watered or not. If wet do not water straight away as this may result in issues in which you will not be eligible for a refund. Circumstances can vary, so we will make these decisions at our own discretion.
Please note that refunds will not include any shipping costs.
Please include photographic/video evidence when emailing us
6. When you receive your cutting as stated it will either come rooted or un-rooted. If un-rooted this will be your responsibility. We will not be held liable if the plant does not root under your care.
If your plant gains root root in the process of you rooting or after rooting we are not liable. If there is a problem with your cutting you must contacts us with in the first 48 hours of receiving.
This must be brought to our attention so we can deal with the matter accordingly, include photo/video evidence of the problem at hand.
7. Our plants are treated with pesticides and neem oil before being sold. If infection or disease is present please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org with clear photographic/video evidence, within 48 hours of delivery, for a full refund of infected plants, not including shipping costs. We advise that you keep plants purchased from us separate from your collection and check for pests for 10 days before introducing them to your collection. We are not liable for the spread of pests to other plants.
8. We will not accept returns of plants that have been mishandled by you. It is your responsibility to know how to properly care for the plants. We provide care sheets, blog posts and forum advice on our website, 24/7.
9. If you receive an order with item(s) missing, you must inform us within 48 hours of receiving the order by emailing email@example.com. We will check our packing records to verify if the item(s) were packed. If there has been a discrepancy then you will be refunded the value that you paid for the missing item(s).
10. You must keep the details of address, phone number, email address, bank card number and expiration date up to date so that your order can be completed and we can contact you if needed.
11. Our prices include the current rate of VAT. If you have ordered an item that has been listed with the wrong price, we will contact you with the correct price and you can either have a refund or pay the difference in price. If you do not reply within 48 hours the item will be refunded and the rest of the order will be dispatched.
12. We ship plants Monday-Wednesday only. Orders made Thursday onward will not be shipped until the following Monday.
13. By purchasing from our website you automatically agree to these terms and condition stated above in the Terms & Conditions, Sections 1 – 13.